Families are forever!

I had been praying that I could see my family sooner than our next planned trip but thought it would be impossible. Turns out Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways to get me through my rough patches currently.

I'm not the type to confess this but I had kind of dated a guy that I wasn't interested in but he's so great. Whomever he marries is one lucky lady. I mean that too. He's such a sweetheart and is very strong in the gospel. 

Anyways, having my family around brought me back to the basics of the gospel and to know that even though I'm not married or have any kids of my own, I still have a duty as a daughter, sister, or aunt. I love my nieces and nephews so much as if they were my very own. I miss them when I'm not with them and they take the hurt away from me. I'm so glad my family is here for a little bit to take away the pain and help me understand my purpose here on earth. Just being able to hear my niece talk about getting baptized in 2 years or my other niece talking about going to the temple next year when she turns 12. These are the moments that I count as tender mercies and these are the moments that take away the pain I'm currently feeling. 

I love the gospel and my family. I know families are eternal and even though my family isn't perfect, they are perfect for me. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for me and I know He has his hand in y life. 


Until next time, 


Lozza