Birthday happiness!

I can't believe my birthday came and left so fast. It was an amazing birthday! I got to hang out with some friends and then went to lunch with my family at Molly's.
It was so delicious!!!! I got brisket with mashed potatoes and green beans. Kae got me a chocolate cake. I pretty much ate sugar the whole day. 
After lunch I went and saw Michael. Michael is back in Utah! Wahoo! He will be here for a couple more weeks. He is an EFY counselor at BYU and works everyday from 7am-10:30pm. He's always so tired and I feel so bad. He's my light and joy! So happy he's here in my life right now :) 
I got my nails done after I saw Michael with amber. It was really fun and I love pampering myself. Kae, Lora, Amber, Jordan, Alanna, Isabelle, and I went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We stuffed our faces and had so much fun. I was able to go shopping before dinner.  Dinner was amazing and I'm so glad I was surrounded by family and people I love. 
Oh it was such a great night. I got to talk to Michael for an hour last night. It was great and I'm excited for Saturday. It's going to be date day for us. 


Thank you for all the birthday wishes. There were so many that took time out to wish me a happy day. 

Until next time, 


Lozza