Trust in the Lord...

So it's been very stressful for me. I've just had so many things going on at once and yesterday was my break down day where everything made me cry. Even if anyone would say nice complimenting things to me, I would cry. And no, i'm not pms-ing. It just needed to happen yesterday. Here are some stressful things going on in my life right now...

1. I am so behind in my school work (reading, homework, and actually studying the material)
2. I have 3 exams all within one week of each other.
3. The one that I care for the most is going through a rough patch in his life and I don't know what's going on anymore!?

The solution to my problems is: Trust in the Lord. Sure I need to make a better calendar and be more organized in my life so I'm able to balance out my life with school and fun, but by Trusting in the Lord that He will guide me to help balance my life will make things go more smooth. As for the boy in my life. He is amazing and a total sweetheart (not to mention HOT). I didn't think I could care about someone so much (no not love...lol) that it hurts you to know that he is going through a rough time and you don't know what's going on with your relationship anymore...TRUST IN THE LORD!!!! After last night I finally left everything to the Lord and let things happen the way they are supposed. I've finally realized that I need to follow the Lord's timing and not the worlds. Through these experiences I've learned so much about who I am and the person I want to be. I try to change things about me to become a better servant of the Lord. I have nothing else to do but Trust in the Lord.

So today I keep saying : TRUST IN THE LORD! If you're worried, Trust in the Lord. If you are impatient on things in your life and you don't know what to do...just Trust in the Lord. Things may not go as plan but you will feel the Lords hand in everything you do. You will experience understanding in your life and you will be comforted by the Holy Ghost....

If all else fails just: TRUST IN THE LORD!!!! :)

Until next time,

LOZZA