His first time!!!

Well tonight was an interesting date night. Andrew came over and I decided that we would go get manicures. Andrew had never had a manicure. I'm glad he has never had one. It makes me feel a little better. Haha. I'm not saying it would be bad if Andrew has had a manicure, but not all men do this on a weekly or monthly basis. 
Anyways, I hope Andrew sees this post. He's going to hate me for this post. Well we went over to the mall and then to the nail salon. It seriously was awesome. I think Andrew enjoyed his manicure. I definitely and always enjoy mine. I think Andrew was a littler nervous at first because he didn't know what to expect. After we start getting our manicures, a couple of the workers said, "How did you get him to come and get a manicure." I said, "You just have to threaten him by saying you are not going to give him something he wants and that usually works to my advantage."




I had Andrew pick out my color and I think he did a good job.  Out of all the colors, he chose purple.  It's my favorite shade of purple which is awesome. I'm glad he knows how to pick a color.  At first he said, "blue...." and I was hoping not.  Then he said, "purple", so I pulled out 5 different shades of purple.  He picked the best shade of purple that I LOVE! So next time you want a guy to come get a manicure with you, just threaten them with something that involves them and they normally obey.  Andrew and I have a unique relationship, but it's fun, different, and I love him1!!!  Thank heavens he puts up with me.  Andrew is a pain at times, but I still enjoy him and no matter what, I'm glad his first time was enjoyable.  And I'm glad HIS FIRST TIME was with me :)   


Until next time,


Lauren