The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful.....

The GOOD: February is here!  My favorite holiday (Valentine's Day is on the 14th) has come around again.  I couldn't be any happier this year.  I came home for the weekend to chill with the fambam.  I flew back in Friday night.  I was so excited to be home.  It seems like the time has gone by so quickly and I already have to go back to Utah tomorrow :( I'm extremely sad.  I have been able to hang around my family so it's been really nice and fun.  I miss my family so much when I'm not here in New Mexico.  They are my joy and life.  Today, everyone is either at work or in school so I get to spend some time by myself.  It's more of a time to help me remember who I am and where I'm coming from.
The BAD: Actually to be honest, the last few days has helped me to come back to the simple things in life.  I feel like right now it's the time to make some goals come to life.  I need to do something about it.  I am feeling this urgency right now and I need to do something better with my life to prepare myself for the future.  My parents didn't raise me to stand idle after a goal is being made.  They have supported me through many trials in my life and continue to be there, but I know I need to be responsible and do what i have been set out to do....start praying like I have never prayed before.  I feel so ashamed even admitting this, but I feel as if I rely heavily on my parents that I forget I have a loving Heavenly Father who is waiting for me to ask Him for help.  I know things will go a lot smoother in my life if I would just get down on my knees and pray.  I saw a quote that said, "Why worry when you can pray."  Sooooo TRUE! I feel better already knowing that I need to be more gospel oriented. :)
Here are a few pictures from the weekend to share how happy I am...Here is all the BEAUTIFUL:

My favorite picture is the one with my Dad and I.  Totally in LOVE with this picture.  The pictures of my niece too.  So cute!!!  Love them so very much.  My niece, Sirae, was not so happy. ha ha.  I woke her up from a nap and she was a little upset and quiet.  Her pictures show that she was not willing to give me a smile.  Poor thing.  ha ha!  I love my family and my babies so much!  Everything I do is for them.  They are my joy and my strength in my life.


Until next time,


Lauren